Color: Blue & Black
Virtual Reality (VR) Split Mode
Experience life through the lens of the drone! Enjoy the virtual flight with VR Box (not included)
HD 720P Camera
Features a WiFi camera which can achieve real-time FPV by connecting a phone. iPhone, iPad or other IOS & Android phone Wifi real-time video transmission. It also come with 4GB Micro SD Card
Gravity Induction Mode
Available on the udirc-FPV app that allows you to fly your drone without touching your mobile screen.
Live video and photo is transmitted from the camera of the model to ensure you can experience the First-Person View (FPV) and create an immersive RC experience.
Headless mode makes easier flight. Once the fuselage direction can not be recognized, it can enter headless mode so as to continue the flight.
Do incredible 360° flips and rolls with just the push of a button!
- Dimensions: 210.6 x 210.6 x 81.5 mm
- Aircraft Weight: 112g / 0.25lbs (no need to register with FAA)
- Video DPI: 1280x720P/30FPS; Image Size: 1280x720P
- Max Flight Time: 6-8 minutes
- Charging Time: Approx. 60mins
- Control distance: 30 meters
- Battery for drone: 3.7Vx2 350mAh Li-Po battery (2pcs included)
- Battery for controller: 4 “AAA” batteries (not included)
Notes: This is upgrade version without One Key Return Home function.
1. This quadcopter has powerful, ultra-responsive motors. Don’t push the throttle up hard directly. Adjust the throttle slowly to avoid damage caused by loss of control
2. The motors and circuit board may heat up with use. Take a 10-minute cool-down break between flights to ensure your parts last as long as possible